I had a lot of fun with this project. I had a lot of fun taking apart a childhood device that I had never really thought about the insides of before. I found it interesting that the wii had its own special screw that was needed to take it apart. I also found it challenging how hard it was tot take apart some of the pieces of the wii to get to the good stuff.

I think the main thing I learned was how to build the website with omeka. It was a lot tougher in my opinion than wordpress but I definitely have a better understanding of it now.

The main challenge of this project was researching the components inside. I found it pretty challenging to find what all the numbers on the components meant and finding other information about them. Overall I’d say it was a pretty fun project and I’d like to try it again on another device.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *